Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Mobile thing 5--notes

I did download Bamboo Paper because I love to play with color.  On my iPad I have NOTES so I opened that and posted a few comments.  Again, it is something I would use more on a phone or iPod, but still usefull.  I think I will take my iPad to our next staff meeting and take notes.  That will be a blast, I will look like one of the "librarians"!  
I do have a serious and useful project I will use note taking ability for. I will go into the Bookshelf, and write down interesting book titles,and then  check the list against our library holdings and if we don't own the book, use our gift credit to buy it!  Right!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I'm taking my iPad more & more to staff meetings instead of lugging a laptop in. Have you had a chance to attend that staff meeting with your iPad in tow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, don't forget to get your "5" badge as you've completed 5 Things! Go here (http://23mobilethingsmn.org/frequently-asked-questions/) and see #6 on how to get your badge! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete