Friday, January 24, 2014

Mobile thing 3--Utilities

Okay, upload some utilities, hummm?  I went for Google because I wanted to try the Goggles.  I have so often wished I could just post a picture, hit search and find similar items, or what the heck it is.  It took me quite awhile to figure out how to use the app.  Plus the goggles app isn't on the home screen, only when you open the typewriter.  And then only sometimes, it isn't very consistant.  When I could take a picture, it never knew what the image was, even when I goggled a computer!

Then I downloaded  QR reader.  I couldn't get the one suggested but I got one.  I can see how this would be really cool on a phone, but not so much on an iPad.  I don't lug it around everywhere  even though I do have the new cool iPad Air !

1 comment: