Thursday, January 23, 2014

Mobile thing 2---tips and tricks

Okay, I did a lot of searching around and found some really cool tips I can use.  My number one FAV is that I can turn off that annoying Control Center.  I must tap it six or seven times a day.  I had just said to myself, out loud, "I wish there was a way to turn this off!!"  And there is!   Go to Settings, tap on Control Center and slide the buttons to the left.  The green goes away and you can still access Control Center from the home page.

I also learned how to take a screen shot.  I am not exactly sure how often I will use it or need, but I can if I want to now.  I am embarrassed  to say how easy peaty it is.  Hold down the on/off bottom and the home button at the same time.  You will hear a "click" and it screen shot is placed it you photo stream. I feel better informed already!

1 comment: