Monday, January 27, 2014

Mobile thing 4--keeping up

I decided to download Flipboard.  I really enjoy the graphics on my new iPad Air, the retinal display is great.  I did create 2 magazines so far, one on humor and one called cool oddities.  I like having Facebook and Twitter on Flipboard.  I would like to have Pinterest available too.  That and news headlines.  That is about all the keeping up My brain can manage any more.

I think working on a project, say strategic planning, would be a good use of Flipboard.  I could add articles, pictures and videos and have them all together.  Maybe even a magazine about Adult Programming.

Off to practice some more!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, great idea to think about using Flipboard with strategic planning. I might even look into that!

    ReplyDelete