Monday, March 3, 2014

Thing 12--Books, Books and more Books!

Can one ever have access to too many books?  Probably, I can get information overload pretty darn fast.  I decided to try Wattpad and noodle around.  I really like the idea of reading reviews from "readers" as opposed to "reviewers" as that might be more helpful in purchasing.  The idea of actually writing and sharing with others is pretty nifty.  My oldest granddaughter was here all weekend and spent the whole time giggling and writing/reading/watching Animai.  She loved the interacting and having her character do things and the comments from other readers.  What I came away with was thinking about how the library could engage these young teens in some interactive book reviewing and fan fiction.  Cool, huh?

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! So when can we expect your writing up on Wattpad?

    ReplyDelete